June 30, 2011
Dear Parents and Students,
While you are enjoying your summer, we are pleased to announce that Darter Specialties, Inc. will continue to be the school uniform vendor for Windham Technical High School.
First, just a word about uniforms for those of you who are new to WTHS:
We expect all students in grades 9 & 12 to arrive in academic uniform on the first day of school, Monday, August 29, 2011. All students in grades 10 & 11 will begin the year in trade and should wear their designated trade uniform with all gear and equipment on that date.
All academic shirts, shop exploratory shirts and sweatshirts which have the school logo imprinted on them MUST be purchased through Darter. The designated pants and other items, including footwear, can be purchased anywhere as long as they meet the School Uniform Policy. Please see additional School Uniform Information.
To order, please note the following:
- All orders must be placed through Darter. The Darter website is: www.WindhamTechClothing.com
- Orders received by July 12, 2011, can be picked up on July 26, 2011, the first school Darter pick up date.
- Orders may be shipped to your home, and will include a Shipping & Handling fee (whatever UPS charges).
- Or, orders may be shipped to school, without a Shipping & Handling fee, and may be picked up at the Business Office.
- You may pickup your order from school anytime between 8:30AM-3:30PM, between Monday, August 8th and Friday, August 26, 2011.
- Starting on Monday, August 29, 2011, the first student day of school, students may pick up orders during school hours.
- Two evenings have been arranged for late pick up: Tuesday, July 26, 2011, and Tuesday, August 16, 2011, between 4:00PM-6:00PM.
ALL ORDERS FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2011-12
MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN AUGUST 15, 2011.
ALL ORDERS CAN BE PICKED-UP IN THE BUSINESS OFFICE.
The above information may also be viewed at our school website: www.cttech.org/windham