will be a 90 Minute Delay in the Start of Classes at
Grasso Tech on Friday, March 6, 2015.
Tech Parents and Guardians,
We are truly excited about the level of parental participation and interest for our Connecticut Technical High School Family Engagement Program! In order to continue to strengthen our partnership with families it is vital that we receive your input. We are requesting that you please complete a brief online survey that is now accessible through May 8, 2015 via the link below:
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey your input is important to us. Have a great day!
Letter to Parents Concerning Accelerated Reading's Impact on Student Grades
Letter to Junior Parents / Information (Acrobat)
Letter to Parents Concerning ALEKS Grading (Acrobat)
March 4 - 6:00 PM - Three Rivers Community College High School Senior Night - Information in Guidance Office
March 7 - 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM - Mystic Arts Center - "Young at Art" Art Show - Work will be on display until April 11, 2015
March 16 - Professional Development - Shortened Day for Students
March 27 - SkillsUSA State Competition - No Classes
April 9 - Professional Development - Shortened Day for Students
April 28 - District Professional Development - No Classes
- See Online Calendar.
- Download Complete
Delays, Cancellations and Early Closing Information (Acrobat)
- Bus Company Contact Information
- The February Edition of the "EAGLE'S EYE" School Newspaper
- Grasso Tech's Ms. Supple was part of a presentation to the CTHSS Board on the Visual Arts program - Watch Video that was part of the presentation.
- Read the Winter Edition of "The Hammer" Carpentry's Newsletter - Hardwood Floor Edition NEW! (Acrobat)
- Grasso's Star Readers for Marking Period 2
- Grasso DECA Officers Travel to Washington DC
- Grasso Tech and Electric Boat Establish Partnership
- Keep An Eye Out for a Job Opportunity! Job Board - updated January 6, 2015
ARCHIVES - Check out More News Stories about Grasso
Tech on our Website
ACE PROGRAM SESSION #3
Session #3 Schedule
Session #3 Registration Form
Guest Waiver - YMCA
Bell Schedules for 2014-2015