Tech Parents and Guardians,
We are truly excited about the level of parental participation and interest for our Connecticut Technical High School Family Engagement Program! In order to continue to strengthen our partnership with families it is vital that we receive your input. We are requesting that you please complete a brief online survey that is now accessible through May 8, 2015 via the link below:
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey your input is important to us. Have a great day!
Letter to Parents Concerning Accelerated Reading's Impact on Student Grades
Letter to Junior Parents / Information (Acrobat)
Letter to Parents Concerning ALEKS Grading (Acrobat)
April 28 - District Professional Development - No Classes
May 5 - Professional Development - Shortened Day for Students
May 7 - Class of 2016 Grad Party Parent's Meeting - 5:30 PM - Crystal Mall Food Court - Flyer (Adobe Acrobat File)
May 19 - Music Department Field Trip to "Matilda" - New Haven
May 20 - Freshmen Orientation Night 5:00PM
May 21 - First Annual Grasso Tech Music Middle School Chorus Festival
May 30 - Grasso Tech's 6th Annual Golf Tournament ( Adobe Acrobat File )
June 1 - Senior Passports Distribution 12:15pm; Café (after Senior Lunch)
June 5 - Music in the Parks at Six Flags New England
June 6 - Junior / Senior Prom - Mystic Marriott - 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM - Flyer and Prom Permission Form- New (Acrobat)
June 9 - Grasso Tech Music Pops Concert - 6:00 PM
June 11 - Senior Passports Collection 8-11 am; Hotel Conference Room
June 11 - Cap & Gown and Ticket Distribution: upon full completion and collection of the “Senior Passport.” Each student will receive 4 tickets for graduation.
June 17 - Class Trip to Six Flags New England 7:30 am to 10 pm
June 15 to June 19: - Graduation Practices- 7:30 am to 2pm**; Gym
June 16 - Senior Class Portrait with Cap and Gown 11am; Gym
June 19 - PFO Pre-Graduation Celebration 3-6pm; Café.
June 19 - Class of 2015 Graduation -7pm; Gym. Doors close for processional at 6:45 pm and reopen shortly after 7 pm. Please plan accordingly
- See Online Calendar.
- Download Complete
Delays, Cancellations and Early Closing Information (Acrobat)
- Bus Company Contact Information
- Grasso Takes Part in SkillsUSA Construction Day!
- Grasso Tech Featured on "Your School in Reel Time" TV Program on YouTube
- CTHSS Monthly Newsletter - March 2015 (Acrobat)
- Read the Spring Edition of "The Hammer" Carpentry's Newsletter (Acrobat)
- CADD Students Tour Sound Manufacturing
- The February Edition of the "EAGLE'S EYE" School Newspaper
- Grasso Tech's Ms. Supples was part of a presentation to the CTHSS Board on the Visual Arts program - Watch Video that was part of the presentation.
- Read the Winter Edition of "The Hammer" Carpentry's Newsletter - Hardwood Floor Edition NEW! (Acrobat)
- Grasso's Star Readers for Marking Period 2
- Grasso DECA Officers Travel to Washington DC
- Grasso Tech and Electric Boat Establish Partnership
- Keep An Eye Out for a Job Opportunity! Job Board - updated March 26, 2015
ARCHIVES - Check out More News Stories about Grasso
Tech on our Website
ACE PROGRAM SESSION #4
Session #4 Schedule
Session #4 Registration Form
Guest Waiver - YMCA
Bell Schedules for 2014-2015