DISMISSAL TODAY MONDAY JANUARY 26, 2015 AT 12:00 PM.
Tech Parents and Guardians,
We are truly excited about the level of parental participation and interest for our Connecticut Technical High School Family Engagement Program! In order to continue to strengthen our partnership with families it is vital that we receive your input. We are requesting that you please complete a brief online survey that is now accessible through May 8, 2015 via the link below:
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey your input is important to us. Have a great day!
Letter to Parents Concerning Accelerated Reading's Impact on Student Grades
Letter to Junior Parents / Information (Acrobat)
Letter to Parents Concerning ALEKS Grading (Acrobat)
February 2 - 5:30 PM - PFO Meeting in Music Room
February 11 - Parent's Night - 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
February 12 - Holiday - No Classes
February 13 - Vacation - No Classes
February 16 - Holiday - No Classes
February 17 - Professional Development Day - No Classes
February 26 - Professional Development - Legal Day for Students
March 27 - SkillsUSA State Competition - No Classes
- See Online Calendar.
- Download Complete
Delays, Cancellations and Early Closing Information (Acrobat)
- Bus Company Contact Information
- Grasso DECA Officers Travel to Washington DC
- Grasso Tech and Electric Boat Establish Partnership
- Hotel Juniors Visit UNH for Tour and Fine Dining Experience! (Acrobat)
December 2014 Edition of "The Eagle's Eye" School Newspaper is Available (Acrobat)
- Groton Business Association Thanks Grasso Tech!
- Grasso Interact Club Sponors Toys for Tots Toy Drive! (Acrobat)
- Information Systems Newsletter Now Available
- Music Department Newsletter now Available!
- Grasso Students Prepare Float for Holiday Lights Parade!
- Keep An Eye Out for a Job Opportunity! Job Board - updated January 6, 2015
ARCHIVES - Check out More News Stories about Grasso
Tech on our Website
ACE PROGRAM SESSION #2
Session #2 Schedule
Session #2 Registration Form
Guest Waiver - YMCA
Bell Schedules for 2014-2015