#042 Art Certification and successful teaching experience at the high school level with: standards-based lesson planning that promotes student engagement, classroom management, use of differentiated instruction, use of varied assessments, use of data to inform instruction, application of SRBI strategies, leadership role in teaching and learning, use of instructional technology, collaboration with colleagues, maintaining a positive rapport with students, involvement in student activities at the school-level, relevant professional experiences related to the field of Art and involvement in relevant community experiences that positively connect to parents and youth.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of current instructional methods in Art as well as differentiated instruction based upon student learning styles.
- Knowledge of data information systems, data analysis and the formulation of action plans.
- Knowledge of applicable federal and state laws and regulations regarding education and students.
- Ability to use computer network system and software applications as needed.
- Ability to organize and coordinate work.
- Ability to communicate effectively with students and parents.
- Ability to engage in self-evaluation with regard to performance and professional growth.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with others contacted in the course of work.
Performs other related tasks as assigned by the Principal and other central office administrators as designated by the Superintendent.
Note: The above description is illustrative of tasks and responsibilities. It is not meant to be all inclusive of every task or responsibility.