- Friday, April 25th- "EOB goes Purple" for Freshmen and Seniors to support Cancer Research
- Tuesday, April 29th- No School for Students- Professional Development Day
- Thursday, April 24th- National Honor Society Induction Dinner at 5:30 at Grassy Hill Lodge
- Sunday, April 27th- O'Brien Fundraiser from 5:00-8:00 p.m. at Sports Center of Connecticut- See News Below For More Information
-Tuesday, May 6th- Freshmen Orientation "Welcome the Class of 2018!"
- Tuesday, May 13th- School Governance Meeting at 5:00p.m. PFO Meeting at 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 15th- COFFEEHOUSE- (a night of artistic performance and art show at 6 p.m.) Auditions begin April 8th after school with Ms. Parady and Ms. Criscuolo
Calendar and Bell Schedules
INTERACTIVE ONLINE CALENDAR.
- COMPLETE SCHOOL CALENDAR AND BELL SCHEDULES (START AND ENDING TIMES)
- School Delay and Early Dismissal Policy
- O'Brien Student Designs New Ansonia Housing Authority Logo
- See O'Brien's Results from the SkillsUSA competitions
- Upcoming Fundraiser for O'Brien
- Carpentry Student Getting
Real World Experience at Edko Cabinets
- O'Brien Students Take Part in "Bowl 2 Benefit"
- Computer-Aided Drafting and Design Juniors Yo-Yo Project